Monday, October 25, 2010

couldn't believe...

I can't believe i have a blog.. i never ever thought that i would have a blog until today... 
See! This is what bored-ness would do to me.. :P
So....i was wondering what i could do since it's after PMR... and my bestfriend, Wei Ni kinda introduced this to me...(:
I really don't know what to write and i guess my blog would be a little boring..but oh well...at least i could kill time with this... ;D

I've been thinking about corresponding.... i like those out-dated snail mails... i've found a few friends that would write letters to me.. do you want too? :D

You know, i've always wanted PMR to be over... now that it's done, i really don't know what to do.... ):
before PMR, i had a whole list of things i'd like to do after exams... but now, i don't really know if i can do them... ):

My parents said that i could go for guitar or drums lessons after PMR, but they changed their mind after my exams... they give me false hopes all the time.. T.T
I was seriously exited that time... *sigh* parents are always parents... :P

2 comments: